Please note: As recommended by health officials, gatherings of any kind and unessential travel is not recommended at this time. Please adhere to COVID-19 health and safety measures, including proper physical distancing and frequent hand washing. If you are sick, please stay home.
For those that love to shop, there are no bigger events than Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Whether it’s for your loved ones or yourself, there’s nothing more exciting than scoring huge bargains and discounts on your favourite brands.
And with the shopping extravaganza just days away (with some retailers already getting a head start), here’s a list of some of the best deals to keep an eye out for on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Many retailers have yet to announce their official Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals as well, so keep an eye on this page as we update with more deals.
- See also:
Apple: The tech giant’s four-day shopping event runs from November 27 to 30. You can get an Apple Store Gift Card of up to $210 on select products.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 11, or iPhone XR: Get an Apple Store Gift Card, save when you trade in your current device.
- Apple Watch Series 3: Get an Apple Store Gift Card, save when you trade in your current device.
- AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods with Charging Case: Get an Apple Store Gift Card and free engraving.
- iPad Pro, iPad mini: Get an Apple Store Gift Card and free engraving.
- MacBook Pro, iMac: Get an Apple Store Gift Card on eligible models; save when you trade in your current device.
- Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, HomePod: Get an Apple Store Gift Card.
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones: Get an Apple Store Gift Card.
Best Buy: Discounts will be available on laptops, computer accessories, headphones, portable Bluetooth speakers, TVs and home theatres, cameras and accessories, cellphones, wearable technology, smart home products, small appliances, major appliances, baby and maternity products, and watches.
Bose: Discounts of up to 50% off are available on headphones and refurbished products.
- QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II: $269.99 (Save $180)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: $399.99 (Save $179)
- SoundSport wireless headphones: $99.99 (Save $49)
- Bose Frames Rondo: $199.99 (Save $49)
- SoundLink Colour Bluetooth speaker II: $99.99 (Save $69)
- SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speakers II (Refurbished): $114.99 (Save $114)
Dell: This year, Dell is offering plenty of Black Friday deals that are already available as well as “doorbuster” items every weekday.
- New Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop: $749.99 (Save $239)
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor / Windows 10 Home / Intel Iris Xe Graphics / 15.6-inch FHD Non-Touch Display / 26 GB Solid State Drive / 12 GB, 8 GB+4GB Memory
- New Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 Laptop: $829.99 (Save $259)
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor / Windows 10 Home / Intel Iris Xe Graphics / 14.0-inch FHD Touch Display / 256 GB Solid State Drive / 8GB Memory
- New XPS Special Edition Desktop: $1399.99 (Save $600)
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor / Windows 10 Home / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super / 256GB Solid State Drive + 1 TB Hard Drive / 16GB, 1x16GB Memory
- Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor: U2417H: $229.99 (Save $230)
- 24″ / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / In-Plane, Switching / Refresh Rate up to 60 Hz / Input Connectors: HDMI Display Port
Dyson: Dyson is offering up to $200 off its vacuums, as well as other tools including humidifiers and purifiers.
Fitbit: Save up to $70 on select products including smartwatches, trackers, and bands. The deal runs from now to November 30.
- Fitbit Sense: $359.95 (Save $70)
- Fitbit Versa 3: $349.99 (Save $50)
- Fitbit Versa 2: $169.95 (Save $60)
- Fitbit Inspire 2: $89.95 (Save $40)
- Fitbit Ace 2: $69.95 (Save $30)
- Fitbit Aria Air: $49.95 (Save $20)
Microsoft: You can save on laptops, monitors, accessories, select Surface Pros, Xbox accessories and digital games, Samsung Galaxy bundles, and more. Deals are live now.
- Surface Pro 7: Save up to $300 and receive a free sleeve.
- Surface Laptop 3: Save up to $400, starting at $1,149.
- Xbox Accessories: Save up to 35% on select accessories.
- Digital Games: Save up to 55% on select titles.
- PCs: Save up to $800 on select models.
- Surface Book 3: Save up to $400 on select models, starting at $1,899.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Essentials Bundle: Save up to $600, starting at $1,079.
PlayStation: Gamers will be able to get their hands on titles such as The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, and other titles. A 25% discount is also available on 12-month PlayStation Plus memberships. The deal runs from now to November 30.
Samsung: Samsung Canada has deals on TVs, tech accessories, smartphones, tablets, and home accessories. The deal runs from now to November 30.
- Galaxy A smartphones: Save up to $130
- Galaxy Note smartphones: Save up to $262
- Galaxy S20 smartphones: Save up to $325
- Galaxy Watch 3 or Galaxy Buds Live: Save $50
- Galaxy Tab S7 or S7+: Save $170
- The Frame: Save up to $1,200 on select models.
- QLED 4K TVs: Save up to $1,300 on select models.
- QLED 8K TVs: Save up to $4,000 on select models.
- Samsung Kitchen Appliances: $150 off when you buy two eligible Samsung kitchen appliances, $300 off when you buy three or more.
- Select accessories: Get 50% off
Sonos: Described as the best savings of the season, you can save up to $150 on select products from now until November 30.
- Move: $349 (Save $150)
- Beam: $349 (Save $150)
- Sub: $749 (Save $150)
- Indoor Outdoor Set: $598 (Save $150)
- Multiroom Entertainment Set: $1,348 (Save $150)
- 5.0 Surround Set: $807 (Save $150)
- 3.1 Entertainment Set: $1,098 (Save $300)
- Entertainment Set: $1,748 (Save $150)
- Surround Sound: $1,556 (Save $300)
Staples Canada: Staples will have hundreds of popular, must-have items on sale, including office and education, tech, chairs and furniture, as well as food and cleaning products. While the official sale runs from November 23 to 26, a number of pre-Black Friday deals are available now.
- Acer 27″ R271 Bbix Ultra-Thin LED IPS Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology: $179.99 (Save $100)
- Amazon Echo 3rd Generation (Charcoal): $69.99 (Save $60)
- Bose Headphones & Speakers: Save up to $70
- Brother Mono Toner: Save up to 20% when you buy three or more
- Fitbit Sense Smart Watch (Carbon/Graphite Stainless Steel): $359.99 (Save $70)
- Keurig K150 Commercial Brewing System: $225 (Save $65)
- Kids crafting and creativity: Save 25%
- Pro-Line II ProGrid Mesh Managers Chair: $219.99 (Save $80)
- Routers, security cameras, smart security tech: Save up to $70
- Select Desktops & Monitors: Save up to $150
Theragun: Enjoy up to $200 off Theragun devices.
Adidas: Get 40% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
Aldo: Enjoy 50% off the original price of sale styles and 25% off almost everything. The deals run until November 30.
Altitude Sports: Enjoy major discounts from over 300 leading brands including The North Face, Sorel, Patagonia, Burton, Levis, and more during Altitude Sports massive Black Friday sale. There will also be free shipping on Canadian orders over $49 and 15-day price matching. Altitude Sports Black Friday deal is on now until December 2.
Aritzia: Everything will be up to 50% off both online and in-stores. The deal is available from November 26 to 30.
Bailey Nelson: More than 100 styles will be available starting at $100, including popular frames such as the Wells, Aries, and Palmer.
Duer: Up to 50% off men’s and women’s products, as well as mystery bags that include three pairs of pants for $99.
Endy: This Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Endy will have 10% off sitewide, no restrictions. The deal runs from now until November 29.
EQ3: Take 20% off all EQ3 products plus free shipping, 30% off select items, 15% off Herman Miller, 15% off all Marimekko items, and sales on Casper, Marimekko, and Humanscale.
Ever New Melbourne: Shoppers can enjoy 30% storewide online and in-store in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. It’s the perfect time to pick up some new outerwear, holiday dresses, and chic winter essential.
Frank and Oak: Take 30% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY30 and enjoy free shipping.
Hunter Boots: Hundreds of styles will be available at 20% off for a limited time only.
Indigo: There’s never been a better time for a great book. Take up to 50% off in-store and online, including the following deals:
- The holiday’s hottest books: Save 40%
- Heather’s book picks: Save 25%
- Seasonal holiday decor: Save 40%
- Games: Save 20%
- Select stocking stuffers: Save 40%
- Pillows & Throws: Save 40%
- Top Tech Gifts: Up to 50% off
- Holiday cards: Up to 50% off
- Scarves, wraps, and other cold weather accessories: Save 40%
- Select Book Boxed Sets: Save 40%
- Mugs & hot cocoa: Save up to 40%
- Indigo’s best books of 2020: Save 25%
Indochino: The Indochino Black Friday event will feature suits from $389, as well as hundreds of deals on suits, shirts, casual clothing, and outerwear. Premium suits will be available for $479 and luxury suits will be available for $579.
Kit & Ace: Take up to 40% off your purchase. This deal runs on November 24 and 25, with more deals to come.
Levi’s: Use code BLUESTREAK for 40% off your purchase plus free shipping, available online and in select stores.
Livestock: Offering a wide selection of streetwear brands and sneakers, more than 300 products will be available for up to 60% off. This deal runs from now until November 30.
Lululemon: While lululemon’s official Black Friday sale has yet to be revealed, more than 350 “teaser” products are available in mens, womens, and accessories.
NHL Shop Canada: Take 30% off sitewide with code FAM30.
North Face: Select styles will be 30% off. The deal runs from now until November 30.
Patagonia: Although Patagonia’s web specials have yet to be fully updated for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, popular items like the quarter zip and the Snap-T pullover are available at discounted prices.
Privilege Clothing: Privilege Clothing’s Black Friday sale includes 50% off Piper West Watches, 25% off regular-priced items, and up to 90% off sale items starting at $5 (use code BLACKFRIDAY25). The deal runs from now until November 30.
Reigning Champ: Select styles will be on sale for 25%. On Friday, November 27, Reigning Champ will donate blankets to those in need for every order over $300. This deal is available from November 27 to 30.
Reebok: Early access to Black Friday deals is on with 50% off your purchase and an additional 50% off with code BFEARLY (you must be signed in).
Roots: Receive 25% off almost everything in-store, as well as an additional 40% off sale items. The deal runs from November 24 to 30.
Saje: The Canadian retailer will be offering 20% off everything both in-store and online. The deal runs until November 27.
Sephora: From now until Cyber Monday, you can score up to 50% off products and free shipping.
Solestop: Take 15% off purchases with two items, 25% off purchases with three items, and 40% off purchases with four items, including name brands such as Asics, Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, and Stance.
Sleep Country: Sleep Country’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals include discounts on different mattress sizes, buy-one-get-one-free on bestselling pillows, and an extra 10% off sitewide.
Sportchek: Find wellness and electronic tools for up to $200 off, shoes and boots for up to 25% off, clothing for up to 65% off, and equipment at up to 60% off. Additionally, select Nike styles will be 25% off until December 5 and select North Face clothing, jackets, and shoes will be 30% off until November 30.
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case: $178.98 (Save $40)
- Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch: $248.98 (Save $50)
- Pur Serenity Reversible Faux fur to Mink 15lb Weighted Blanket: $74.98 (Save 50%)
- Theragun Prime: $299 (Save $100)
Tilley: Save 25% on headwear and 40% on apparel and accessories plus free shipping when you spend over $50.
The Closet Inc: The Closet’s pre-Black Friday sale includes big discounts on sneaker and streetwear brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma, and Champion, just to name a few.
Vessi: Save up to 35% off Vessi’s popular waterproof sneakers, including the Cityscape, Everyday, and the new Weekend.