We at Vancity Buzz are happy to share a phenomenal opportunity for young women seeking transition into the competitive corporate world. Beyond P!nk, the creation of a few young graduates, began when they asked themselves, “What next? How do we get there?” It is presented by the large network, Young Women in Business (YWiB). The purpose of Beyond P!nk is to engage in intimate workshops, partake in interactive roundtable discussions, engage with industry professionals, build lasting personal connections, and celebrate inspirational women in business.
In short, the Buzz feels Beyond Pink is a great resource for professionals and young graduates to network and discover new opportunities. We’re all about independence!
Anyways, here is some official info:
Beyond Pink is a 2-day conference that will host 350 energetic young women over an action-packed weekend. This unique, high-impact and eco-friendly conference will create a space for young women to engage in intimate workshops, partake in interactive roundtable discussions, engage with industry professionals, build lasting personal connections, and celebrate inspirational women in business. Beyond P!nk inspires through action, enriches through connection, and empowers through ideation.
- Patricia Graham | Editor-in-Chief, The Vancouver Sun
- Christopher Flett | Founder, Ghost CEO & Author of “What Men Don’t Tell Women About Business: Opening Up The Heavily-Guarded Alpha Male Playbook”
- Allison Mack | Actress, Smallville
- Smart Cookies | the hosts of a new TV show on the W Network and the authors of “The Smart Cookies Guide to Making More Dough”
- Judy and Devon Brooks | Founders of ‘Blo’ Blow Dry Bar
- Melody Biringer | Foundress of Crave Company
Do you see the world in pink? For more information, visit www.ywib.ca/beyondpink09. Register today! Tickets are on sale until October 30th, 2009!