One of Vancouver’s sweetest spots is having a birthday, and everyone is invited to their party. BETA5 is marking their fifth anniversary with an in-store celebration on Saturday, October 1.
Known for their artisanal chocolates, signature cream puffs, and other whimsical (and beautiful) creations that taste as good as they look, BETA5 has a lot of treats planned for the event.
Here’s a full breakdown of what’s available at Beta5’s big party:
- “Loot bags” for the first 25 customers
- Complimentary mini cream puffs for 50 starting at noon
- Full-sized birthday party themed cream puffs for sale
- Limited edition birthday polygon bars – with a twist! Ten of the specially created bars will feature a wonderful Willy Wonka-style surprise – gold leaf gilding and an invite to collect a delicious prize.
- A birthday themed Saturday Ice Cream Social featuring limited edition birthday sundaes served from 1 to 5pm
- An in-store contest to win a private tour and tasting for five people at BETA5 headquarters
Customers who can’t make it into their Vancouver shop will want to follow Beta5 on Instagram, as they’ll be doing some sweet things for fans there, too.
BETA5 5th Birthday Party
When: October 1, 2016 from 10 am to 5 pm
Where: 413 Industrial Avenue, Vancouver