American heavy metal group Baroness comes to the Commodore Ballroom Sunday, May 29 on a tour with Canadian stops in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and B.C.
Hailing from Savannah, Georgia, the group’s most recent album Purple reflects on a terrible time in the band’s history. In 2012 the group survived a horrifying crash while on tour, and the event would go on to colour the next three years of their personal and professional lives.
The album signifies a moving forward as musicians, and as human beings, and serves as the band’s message that they’re still here, and they’re ready for anything.
Baroness 2016 Canadian tour dates
- Saturday, April 30 – Quebec City, QC – Le Cercle
- Sunday, May 1 – Montreal, QC – Corona Theatre
- Tuesday, May 3 – Toronto, ON – The Opera House
- Thursday, May 26 – Calgary, AB – Marquee
- Friday, May 27 – Edmonton, AB – Starlite Room
- Sunday, May 29 – Vancouver B.C. – The Commodore Ballroom
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 11 via Live Nation.
When: Sunday, May 29
Time: Doors 8 p.m. / Show 9 p.m.
Where: Commodore Ballroom – 868 Granville Street, Vancouver