American singer-songwriter BANKS will be performing in Vancouver at the Orpheum on September 24 as part of The III Tour, which will bring her to venues across North America.
The III Tour will kick off in Toronto on September 3 and will stop in cities including Montreal, Brooklyn, Chicago, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, and Austin.
To date, BANKS has amassed 1.2 billion global streams across all of her songs, and the single “Gimme” from her latest album III has garnered more than seven million cumulative streams.
She quickly became the world’s most blogged about artist following the release of her debut album Goddess, which included the platinum hit “Beggin For Thread” and the popular “Waiting Game.” In 2016, BANKS’ album The Altar made it to the Top 10 in more than 30 countries on iTunes.
BANKS says, “I’m so excited to get back out there and experience this next chapter with all of you. I can’t wait to see these songs that I have been working so hard on come to life.”
Tickets to BANKS’ The III Tour on September 24 at the Orpheum are available now via Ticketmaster. If you’d like the chance to win a pair of tickets to the concert (and more!), however, simply enter the contest below.
- One pair of Priority Access tickets (will allow entry before the general public, after Meet & Greet package holders)
- Limited Edition tour poster, autographed by BANKS
- An official copy of BANKS forthcoming poetry collection
- A commemorative BANKS early entry laminate
To enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets (and more) to BANKS live at the Orpheum in Vancouver on September 24, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow Live Nation BC on Instagram – @LiveNationBC and leave a comment on the following IG post tagging which friend you would bring to the concert, alongside the hashtag #dhcontest. (1 entry)
View this post on Instagram
2. Tweet the following (1 entry):
- Win two tickets to see @hernameisBANKS live in Vancouver on September 24, via @livenationwest & @DailyHiveVan RT to enter! #dhcontest
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on August 30, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.