Back to the Future day is almost upon us. Yes, as fans of 1989’s Back to the Future II will tell you, October 21, 2015 is the day that Doc Emmett Brown and Marty McFly took a trip to the future in this time-hopping Hollywood classic.
To celebrate, Pepsi is giving Back to the Future fans a chance to enjoy a piece of the movie, one sip at a time. The company has confirmed the long-awaited creation of Pepsi Perfect – the famous soda that Marty McFly orders in the second instalment of one of the most beloved trilogies in movie history.
Only 6,500 of the sought after cola bottles have been made. And, in an effort to find Canada’s biggest Back to the Future fan, Pepsi Canada is giving one lucky Vancity Buzz reader the chance to get their hands on one of the limited-edition bottles as part of a special Pepsi Perfect prize pack.
Win a limited edition Back to the Future Pepsi Perfect prize pack including:
- One 500mL bottle of Pepsi Perfect
- Two Pepsi Perfect/Back To The Future t-shirts
- One Back To The Future Trilogy DVD set
- One Pepsi Perfect poster
- One $50 Pizza Hut gift card
To enter to win a Back to the Future Pepsi Perfect prize pack, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Take me Back to the Future please @PepsiCanada via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/TALCt RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us why you’re the biggest Back to the Future fan of all time. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on October 21, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.