If one thing’s for certain, Vancouver is crazy about its winter festivals.
And this winter, there’s going to be an even bigger holiday attraction for Vancouverites to get excited about.
New to the lineup this year is the Aurora Winter Festival, a family-friendly holiday attraction coming to Vancouver in November.
The perfect festive outing for friends and families alike, the Aurora Winter festival is set to arrive on November 23, but you have a chance to win your way in, with a 4-ticket pack giveaway before the first holiday lights are turned on.
Just follow a few simple steps:
- Follow Daily Hive Vancouver and Aurora Winter Festival on Instagram, and tag three friends in this post (1 entry)
- Tweet this: “Win 4 tickets to the magical Aurora Winter Festival coming to Vancouver Nov 23 https://bit.ly/2PvS8s0 – RT to enter! Exclusive giveaway from @DailyHiveVancouver #AuroraFestVan” (1 entry)
Full contest entry guidelines can be found here. Contest ends November 5th at 11:59 pm.
When guests arrive at the Aurora Winter Festival, they will be transported to a true North Pole experience.
Visitors will be able to journey through the mystical worlds which are made up of four uniquely inspired regions that vary in style, texture, sound, and colours.
The Disco Den, Arctic Retreat, Luminous Gardens, and Whimsical Forest will include impressive designs, giant sculptures, and custom displays.
Another highlight of the festival is the characters. You’ll be able to pay a visit to Thyra Queen of the Ice Elves, Yin the Yeti Prince, and of course Santa Claus and his elves.
Other attractions include:
- A Frozen River — Guests can ice skate along the Mystical Worlds and underneath the Light Dome
- Santa’s Workshop — A chance to see Santa Claus and craft stations for the kids
- Rides — There will be a selection of rides for all ages on site including a Ferris wheel and train
- Tube Park — Will include a huge slide with artificial snow
- Entertainment Tent — Large heated tent to eat, drink, sing, and be merry
- Food Garden — Will include over 15 of Vancouver’s best food trucks and vendors
- Main Street — Outdoor huts with over 50 inspired market vendors
Tickets start at $14.99 for children (4 -12) and seniors (64+) and are $19.99 for general admission (13 – 64). Children from ages one to three can attend for free.
When: Friday, November 23 to Sunday, December 30, 2018
Where: Concord Pacific Place, Vancouver
Tickets: Available on October 5th at 10 am
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Aurora Winter Festival.