Mark your calendar, ladies, as the 64th Legendary Army & Navy Shoe Sale is almost here. On Wednesday, April 24, doors will open at 8 a.m. at all Army & Navy locations, including Vancouver (Gastown), New Westminster, Langley, Calgary, Edmonton Whyte Avenue and Edmonton Londonderry Mall. The sale will run until Sunday, May 5 with new stock arriving daily.
“We have offered affordable designer shoes at Canada’s largest shoe sale for 64 years”, said Jacqui Cohen, Army & Navy President and CEO. “Women from all over Canada line up at the crack of dawn to experience Army & Navy’s Legendary Shoe Sale!” Highlights surrounding this edition of Canada’s Largest Shoe Sale include over 100,000 pairs of premium designer labels like BCBG, Steve Madden, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Eli Tahari, Franco Sarto, Pour La Victorie, Bandolino, Marc Fisher and Kelsi Dagger showcased throughout six locations and priced under 40 dollars!
Army & Navy Shoe Sale 2013 by the numbers
- 146,389 is the number of shoes in this year’s Army & Navy Legendary Shoe Sale
- 4,300 women across Canada wait in the Army & Navy Legendary Shoe Sale line up on opening day
- 3.252 million is the total number of shoes sold at the Army & Navy Legendary Shoe Sale to date
We are giving away a pair of shoes and VIP access to the 64th Legendary Army & Navy Shoe Sale. To enter all you have to do is the following:
1. Retweet the following in twitter:
- Win a pair of shoes and VIP access the 2013 @armyandnavyca Shoe Sale via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/kbZYW RT to Enter!
3. Leave a comment on this post, just tell us your favourite shoe brand.
Contest ends April 22, 2013. One winner will be drawn at random.
Army & Navy Gastown location
Note: Doors open at 8am but lineups start much earlier
Sale date: April 24, 2013