Ariana Grande is coming to Vancouver this month, and with her 2019 Sweetener World Tour comes a temporary change in bag policy at Rogers Arena.
According to Live Nation, fans will have to comply with the artist’s clear bag policy to access the concert on Saturday, April 27.
- Trudeau calls Manchester attack a 'senseless act'
- BC Place is beefing up its entrance security measures
In order to provide the smoothest entry and safest experience for everyone in attendance, fans are being asked to comply with the following:
- Each fan may carry one bag
- All bags must be 100% clear/transparent (a one-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag – Ziploc bag or similar) is also an option
- All bags must be made of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC
- Bags must not exceed the following dimensions: 12″x6″x12″
- All belongings must be individually placed in clear bags and cannot be placed in additional bags within (see visual below for reference)
- If a fan has a medically necessary item, it will be permitted after a thorough inspection
The venue also released an example of what this may look like:
View this post on Instagram
Grande’s fans know that the artist has her own “Sweetener Tour Clear Tote” which is on sale for $8 through her website.
The bag will be available through her merch stands at the show, although that may be too late for those planning on attending.