Renowned foodist and television personality Alton Brown comes to Vancouver as part of his Alton Brown Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour.
In his inaugural tour to 46 US cities, over 100,000 tickets were sold for the Food Network star’s show, featuring a pinch of comedy, talk show antics, a multimedia lecture, live music and a dash of “extreme” food experimentation (ponchos are provided for those in the first few rows), and of course…puppets. Enthusiastic fans and critics have raved about the interactive component where Brown invites audience members on stage to serve as his assistant.
Brown, author of seven books including the James Beard award winning “I’m Just Here for the Food” and New York Times bestselling sequence “Good Eats,” has hosted numerous food series including “Iron Chef America.” He currently serves as host on the game show “Cutthroat Kitchen” and as a mentor/judge on “Food Network Star,” which premiers its 10th season on June 1st. Brown created, produced and hosted the Peabody award winning series “Good Eats” for 13 years on Food Network, which still can be seen on the Food Network.
Alton Brown Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
Where: Orpheum Theatre
When: Friday, February 20, 2015
Enter to win 1 of 6 pairs of tickets (total value of prizes $1,139), to see Alton Brown Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour at Orpheum Theatre on February 20, 2015, by doing at least one of the following:
1. Like Vancity Buzz on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 1 of 6 pairs of tickets to see @AltonBrown in #Vancouver on Feb 20 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/IMrLb RT to enter!
3. Leave a comment below telling us one of your favourite episodes of one of Alton Brown’s shows. (1 entry)
4. Follow @VancityBuzz on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59pm PST on February 18, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.