If you’ve ever tried Capstone on Robson Street you’ll know of their incredibly delicious cheese or chocolate fondue. If you can believe it, there is one more reason to keep you coming back to Capstone wanting more and it’s their Afternoon Tea – and our friends at SocialShopper have a limited time offer on right now!
There’s a selection of delicious pastries, petite sandwiches, famous homemade scones, macarons and, of course, comforting tea. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, word on the street is it’s the perfect gift for that special momma. Located in the cozy West End, Capstone is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Vancouver. In combination with the warmth of tea, this Capstone location is a fun and light afternoon worth experiencing and is the perfect way to spend time with friends, catch up with family or take a first date. The tasty treats and tea is the perfect combination within Capstone’s fun ambiance.
Choose from 2 Options:
- Option 1: $28 for an Afternoon Tea for 2 people, including tasty pastries, petite sandwiches, famous house-made scones, macarons and more (value $56)
- Option 2: $56 for an Afternoon Tea for 4 people, including tasty pastries, petite sandwiches, famous house-made scones, macarons and more (value $112)
- Includes sweet items – banana split in mini waffle basket, featured macarons, pineapple almond tartlet; savouries – blue cheese mushroom quiche, caprese panini, Santa Fe salad in mini waffle basket, roasted peppers round sandwich; and scones – plain scone and matcha raisin scone
- Large selection of local teas and freshly-made scones, treats, sandwiches and fine finger foods, made in-house
- Afternoon tea offered daily from 1pm to 4pm
Get the SocialShopper deal here.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.