The evening will include:
- Halloween-themed programming, including Snakes on a Stage show and special appearance from Darth Vader at the Sea Star Wars: Episode II dive show
- Special guest presentation by Dr. Lance Barrett-Lennard, head of the Vancouver Aquarium’s Cetacean Research Program
- Caring for Belugas show on the Arctic deck
- Hands-on learning sessions in the Wet Lab
- BBC Earth film, The Great Salmon Run, in the 4-D Experience Theatre
- Food is available for purchase at the new café. Wine and beer are also available.
Avoid disappointment by purchasing tickets to After Hours early! For tickets and more information, visit www.vanaqua.org/afterhours.
The Vancouver Aquarium is a non-profit society dedicated to the conservation of aquatic life.
To enter to win a pair of tickets to After Hours at the Vancouver Aquarium, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a pair of tickets to the adults-only #AfterHours at @VancouverAqua on Oct 29 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/C7pws RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite aquatic animal is. (1 entry)
3. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends October 20 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
*This is a 19+ event. Photo ID is required for entry.
*No tickets available at the door. Get tickets early to avoid disappointment.
After Hours at Vancouver Aquarium
When: Wednesday, October 29 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: The Vancouver Aquarium – 845 Avison Way in Stanley Park
Cost: $18 for members, $25 for non-members (including tax)
More info: www.vanaqua.org/afterhours
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.