Musical superstar Adele comes to Vancouver July 20 and 21 for shows at the Rogers Arena, on a tour that with Canadian stops in Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.
Though still young, Adele, 27, has made an indelible mark on music. With her debut album “19,” Adele began a career of Platinum albums and #1 hits. Since then she’s sold out Madison Square Garden, won 86 awards including Grammys and an Oscar, and been inducted in the Order of the British Empire.
This is Adele’s first tour since 2011, which was also the last time she stopped in Vancouver – at the Orpheum Theatre.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, December 17 at 10 a.m. and are available via Live Nation.
Adele Canadian tour dates
- July 20 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- July 21 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- September 30 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- October 1 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- October 3 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- October 4 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- October 5 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- October 6 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
The English singer and songwriter kicks off her tour in St. Paul, Minnesota on July 5. Highlights from her North American tour, which ends on November 15 in Mexico City, include two shows in Seattle on July 25 and 26, six shows in Los Angeles from August 5 to 13, and six shows in New York from September 19 to 26.
When: Wednesday, July 20 and Thursday, July 21
Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
Price: $49.50, $75, $99.50, $195 via Live Nation