Have you been thinking about furthering your education with a degree in business?
Well, here’s the good news: You don’t need to spend hours at home researching prospective universities, because Access MBA is bringing admission directors from the world’s top business schools to the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on Monday, March 18.
During the evening event, you can meet admissions directors in 20-minute one-to-one and small group meetings, and receive a personalized profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors.
The best part? It’s free to attend the event, and all you have to do is register online ahead of time to secure your spot.
Here’s a look at some of the participating schools:
- Western University — Ivey Business School
- Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- York University — Schulich School of Business
- University of Victoria — Peter B. Gustavson School of Business
- INSEAD (full-time)
- Simon Fraser University — Beedie School of Business
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- IE Business School
- Sauder School of Business
- Thompson Rivers University
… and many more!
Access MBA is unlike traditional education fairs because your profile will be hand-selected by a team of consultants and matched to the programmes of your choice.
With a central location at the Fairmont Hotel on West Georgia Street, you can access the event from anywhere in Metro Vancouver via Skytrain or bus. Attending this Access MBA event is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
When: Monday, March 18
Time: 4:30 to 9:30 pm
Where: Fairmont Hotel Vancouver — 900 West Georgia Street
Price: Free — Register online to secure your place