With the new season of Dragons’ Den fast approaching and a new Dragon amongst the pack, there’s definitely a lot to get excited about for September. It’s time for Vancouver to get back in the Dragon’s Den mindset and even for some of our entrepreneurs to find inspiration to try out for the next season. On Tuesday July 31st, Roger Killen hosts a fantastic night with four local entrepreneurs who have recently had a crack at the Dragons and will be sharing their first hand experiences and secrets they learned along the way.
What’s in it for you
- Discover the pros, cons and mechanics of pitching on Dragons Den
- Hear stories about how the four entrepreneurs successfully auditioned for a spot on Dragons Den
- Hear stories about how and why some of the entrepreneurs won over the Dragons
- Hear the amazing things that happened after the entrepreneurs’ pitches were broadcast
- Pick up some tips, tricks and tools to help you build a successful business
- Network with like-minded entrepreneurs and Dragons Den fans.
Location: Denman Cinema, 1779 Comox Street (at Denman), in Vancouver’s West End
When: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 from 6:00pm to 9:45pm
Tickets: To buy a ticket ($20) visit www.rogerkillen.com and click on the Register Now button.
Keep in touch @pauldavidescu