Ah, the holidays.
It’s a time for overeating, wearing your fat pants, and of course, enjoying a cold one by the fireplace.
But what is the point of a 12-pack when it’s destined to run out?
That’s why you need to get your hands on this giant (and amazing) 99-can case of beer that is now available in Canada for a limited time.
But to purchase this magical case of Pabst you’ll have to head to Quebec, as it seems to only be available at select stores in the province.
But if you can make a quick trip to Quebec or you can get someone to ship it over to you ASAP, this case of 99 beers makes for an excellent addition to holiday plans.
It can be used as a Christmas tree that your cat won’t ruin.
Or a cuddle buddy to snuggle up to on those cold winter nights.
And you can even use it to do some squats.
But most importantly, you can drink it and share with friends! Because sharing is what the holidays are all about.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Someone made a giant Parliament Building gingerbread house (PHOTO)
- 13 Canadian restaurants that are trying to take over the world
- You can now add Domino’s Pizza to your baby registry
- New Jersey is serving up the most disgraceful poutine of all time
- This Canadian city is so cold that ramen is freezing in mid-air