A 35-storey luxury tower that’s slated to land in Vancouver’s trendy Yaletown is bringing new definition to the words “liveable space”.
8X ON THE PARK will overlook Emery Park in Vancouver’s idyllic neighbourhood, steps away from its trendy shops, amenities, and entertainment. The tower will show off an exterior that subtly shifts as it rises in eight-storey bands, an architectural masterpiece to anyone strolling down the street.
8X ON THE PARK is the brainchild of Brenhill Developments, a local family-owned company that launched in 1976. It has a history of building relationships within communities and beyond, via partnerships with local governments and collaborations with some of the best technical experts in the business.
The tower offers pied-à-terres, perfect for young Vancouver urbanites. There are also two-bedroom homes starting at 1,041 square feet and three bedroom homes ranging from 1,185 to 1,781 square feet. Views start at the 12th floor.
The building includes upscale modelling throughout the entire tower. The 2nd – 11th floor at 8X ON THE PARK is no exception. With the same finishes and appliances as floors 12-35, these luxury rentals are developer-owned and come with a separate entry and parking. Overall, it serves to a sleek and functional lifestyle in one of Vancouver’s most noteworthy neighbourhoods. 8X ON THE PARK will also offer world class amenities which you can learn more about online.
We’re giving you a glimpse into the design, features, and layouts offered by 8X ON THE PARK so you can see it for yourself. You can find more information about these details online.
- Miele appliance package
- Refined flat-panel Italian-made Binova cabinetry
- Cabinetry equipped with Blum LEGRABOX stainless street drawer system
- Marble stone slab backsplash
- Hand motion sensor activated LED strip lighting under upper cabinets
- Full-height pantry with chrome pull outs and integrated lighting in select homes
- Built-in stainless steel utensil organizers
Refined bathrooms and ensuites
- Refined flat-panel Italian-made Binova cabinetry complete with medicine cabinet and shelving
- Modern quartz stone niches with glass shelving and LED lighting in master bathrooms
- LED lighting underneath bath vanities
Brenhill Developers is also funding a project that is designed to help create liveable housing for low income individuals. Work is already underway on Jubilee House which is due to be completed before 8X ON THE PARK is constructed.
8X ON THE PARK is now selling at 1149 Hamilton Street, open daily from 12 to 6 pm. Visit 8X ON THE PARK online or call 604-801-6861 for more information.