Welcome to The Cit List by The Cit Vancouver, where we’ll be compiling some of the top events to check out in Vancouver each week. For a complete list of events, check out the Vancity Buzz calendar here.
- What: An afternoon of guided tours at Audain Gallery, SFU; Satellite Gallery, and the Contemporary Art Gallery. Saturday is also Free Family Day at the Contemporary Art Gallery from noon 3 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Vancouver
- When: Saturday, January 31 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- What: The Airborne Toxic Event is performing an intimate charity concert in support of the Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation and A Better Life Foundation.
- Where: Fairmont Pacific Rim
- When: Saturday, January 31 at 7 p.m.
- What: Vancouver’s international performing arts festival featuring exciting theatre and ground-breaking live performing arts.
- Where: Various venues
- When: Tuesday, January 20 to Sunday, February 8
- What: Over 275 restaurants offering three or more course meals priced at $18, $28 or $38 for Canada’s largest food and drink festival. A list of this week’s special DOVF ticketed events can be found here.
- Where: Metro Vancouver
- When: Friday, January 16 to Sunday, February 1
- What: Sample over 50 flavours of the city’s best hot chocolate by local chocolate makers!
- Where: Participating shops throughout Vancouver
- When: Saturday, January 17 to Saturday, February 14
- What: A popular flight ride experience. Soar over some of China’s most spectacular landscapes and scenery during Flight of the Dragon.
- Where: Canada Place
- When: On now until March 5
- What: Shop locally grown produce and enjoy hot food trucks and live music.
- Where: Nat Bailey Stadium
- When: Every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- What: Saunter the open-air rink on skates. FREE if you bring your own skates! Skate and helmet rentals available for $4.
- Where: Robson Square
- When: On now until February 28
Looking for more events? Visit the Vancity Buzz Events Calendar!
Feature Image: Women eating a burger via Shutterstock