If you’re like us, it’s blowing your mind that spring is just around the corner! After hibernating all winter and watching House of Cards marathons, the guilt of nice weather is urging us to get out of the house. The days are getting longer, the sun is starting to shine, and that means there are more hours in the day to try cool new stuff. Say farewell to Kevin Spacey’s face for a while and fill your spring calendar with interesting experiences, new hobbies, and exciting adventures.
Enter your exclusive VanCityBuzz Promo Code “vcbspring” at the checkout on the SocialShopper website to receive an extra $5 OFF a purchase of $39 or more!
1. Sensory Deprivation Flotation
Life is all about balance. If you work hard, you better play hard and take care of your health and wellness. We aren’t physicians, however it’s our professional opinion that everyone should try the anomaly that is sensory deprivation flotation. It’s a game changer.
- SocialShopper Deal: From $39 for 1, 3 or 1-month unlimited sensory deprivation flotation sessions at Metta³ Rest Spa (up to 70% off).
2. BBQ Boating
There’s no better way to enjoy Vancouver’s sunshine than on a boat with your friends. Oh wait, yes there is… it’s a party boat with a built in BBQ! Set sail with your crew and enjoy great weather, beautiful views, and delicious food and drinks.
- SocialShopper Deal: From $179 for a 2.5-hour BBQ boating experience for four or six people.
3. Guided ATV Tour
Take one look at this picture and you just know how badass this adventure is. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views while you rip around the rugged terrain. Stop neglecting your daring side and just go for it!
- SocialShopper Deal: From $69 for a two-hour guided ATV tour for one person or tandem guided tour for two people (up to 42% off).
4. Craft It Yourself Beer and Wine
Picking up a new hobby can sometimes be a daunting task… but not when it’s rewarded with 30 bottles of wine or 140 cans of beer. Throw a massive party, give away as gifts, or keep it for you, the options are endless!
- SocialShopper Deal: From $79 for 30 bottles of premium wine or 140 cans of craft-it-yourself premium beer, plus a $20 credit towards future wine making (up to 55% off).
5. Elaho Whitewater Rafting
Spring is peak season for river rafting on the Elaho River in Squamish, and no one shows you a better time then the expert guides at Canadian Outback Rafting Co. This amazing adventure is one for the books.
- SocialShopper Deal: From $99 for an Elaho whitewater rafting experience for one, two or four people in Squamish (up to 38% off).
6. Whale Watching Getaway in Tofino
It’s not every day that you get to see the oceans most beautiful creatures. Relive the moment you saw the movie Free Willy for the first time, but this time see him with your own eyes. This is an experience you don’t want to pass up.
- SocialShopper Deal: $199 for a two-night whale-watching getaway package for two people at Marina West Motel in Tofino (62% off).
7. Truffle or Macaron Making Class
Some people just have that knack for baking, but whether you have it or not, this class will be deliciously informative. Using French techniques and secrets, you’ll learn the art of making, baking and filling macarons with different flavours of buttercream.
- SocialShopper Deal: From $45 for an authentic hands-on Parisian truffle-making class or macaron-making class for one or two, including French meringues tasting, specialty drinks and much more (up to 57% off).
8. Photography Class or Documentary Filmmaking Workshop
Take your photography to a whole new level with a photography class or enhance your filmmaking techniques with a workshop. Learn personalized training from experienced instructors and you could be on your path to the Canadian Film Festival!
- SocialShopper Deal: From $35 for an introduction class for photography, lighting or one-day documentary filmmaking workshop.
Be sure to also enter Vancity Buzz’s special promo code “vcbspring” to get another $5 off a purchase of $39 or more!
For more great offers to fill your calendar, visit www.socialshopper.com.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.