5 things to do in Vancouver today: Friday, September 4
Dec 20 2017, 1:11 am
Get up and get active. There are an unlimited amount of experiences to be had, especially on a Friday. Here are five things to do in Vancouver today.
For more events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
The Fair at PNE Vancouver
- What: There will be thrilling rides, fair food and entertainment at the annual PNE Vancouver. Go check out what the most popular Vancouver fair has to offer.
- Where: Playland – 2901 E Hastings St
- When: Friday September 4; 11 a.m. until late
Vancouver Latin American Film Festival
- What: The line-up for tonight is FIDAAC Shorts Program at 3 p.m., A Moonless Night at 5:30 p.m., then at 7:15 p.m. they will show Viaje + The Last Time I Saw You and finally at 9 p.m., Seashore. For various dates and times, visit the website.
- Where: Various venues
- When: Friday September 4; at various times
- What: Go experience the Taiwanese culture at TaiwanFest. There will be food, music and events.
- Where: Granville Street – Smithe to Dunsmuir
- When: Friday September 4; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vancouver Police Museum presents Sins of the City – Vice, Dice, and Opium Pipes
- What: Want to time travel to Vancouver in the 1920s? This tour will take you through the ally’s of Chinatown to experience the sex, drugs and bootlegging dens from a century ago.
- Where: Vancouver Police Museum – 240 E Cordova Street, Vancouver
- When: Every Friday until October 16; 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
BOW WOW & Memphis Bleek
- What: Bow Wow is in town tonight with Marilou Catanjal, Julian (a.k.a JuLs), Janelle State, Vicky Chand, Benzosa at Club 6 Nightclub. The DJ will be The Party Rocker DJ REXX. Tickets starts at $40.
- Where: Club 6 Nightclub – 1180 Granville Street
- When: Friday September 4; 9 p.m.