Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, November 17. For more things to do around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: The exhibition is entitled Contemporary Danish Architecture and presents some of the best and most current sustainable solutions created by Danish architects and designers. The exhibition presents 21 projects in Housing, Commercial & Industrial, Health & Learning, Culture and Urban Development categories.
- Where: Architectural Institute of British Columbia – 100 – 440 Cambie Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 17; all day.
- What: The brothers of Kappa Sigma invite you to come to Rise and Shine! This will be our first annual All Day Breakfast fundraiser for the Military Heroes Campaign. The Military Heroes Campaign is a charitable organization which honors and aids thousands of military veterans and their families in communities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Where: UBC AMS NEST Room 2311 – 6133 University Blvd, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 17; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- What: Somewhere in the back of your closet gathering dust and turning yellow with
age is comedic gold. Those old journals, poems, and essays you wrote as a
teenager when you thought you could do no wrong, would probably make you
cringe at your former feelings if you were to read them today. Now, imagine
sharing them in front of an audience. That’s exactly what happens at Teen
- Where: Cottage Bistro – 4468 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 17; 8 to 10 p.m.
- What: So where do you start when it comes to taking advantage of the holiday season with effective campaigns tailored to your business and customers? In this workshop, you’ll get an introduction to the main components of e-mail marketing and what it takes to convert customers through holiday campaigns.
- Where: BrainStation YVR – #401 – 1110 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 17; 6 to 8 p.m.
- What: Every Tuesday, Colin Sharp and James Kennedy present a showcase of the finest comedians In Vancouver. For only $5 you can catch comedians you’ve seen on HBO, Just For Laughs, on tour at comedy clubs across the country. The show features visiting acts from LA, New York, Toronto, and more, as well as the absolute best of the Vancouver scene.
- Where: Kings Head Pub – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 17; 9 to 10:30 p.m.