Here’s the good news: you survived Monday. The bad news? It’s only Tuesday. Not to fret, there are still plenty of things happening around Vancouver.
Here are five things happening around town today, Tuesday, June 7. For more things to do, check out our events calendar.
- What: Le Tigre, Super Thai Food, and Meet2Eat food trucks will be going head-to-head in a recipe challenge to get the word out about a new line of Uncle Ben’s Rice and Grains products, which feature ancient grains like bulgur and quinoa.
- When: Tuesday, June 7 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza, 650 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- Price: Free!
- What: More than 30 Vancouver restaurants are taking part in Negroni Week this year! Choose your favourite venue, and sip on the famous Campari, gin, and vermouth-based libation.
- When: June 6 to 12
- Where: Participating venues
- What: Get ready to see the festival’s familiar tents dotting Vanier Park as Bard on the Beach returns to Vancouver for its 27th year, running from June 3 to September 24. Today’s play is Romeo and Juliet.
- When: June 3 to September 24. Click here for a full schedule.
- Where: Vanier Park – 1000 Chestnut Street, Vancouver
- What: Every Tuesday, catch Kings Head Comedy: a stand-up comedy showcase hosted by Colin Sharp and James Kennedy and featured as part of the Just For Laughs Northwest Comedy Festival
- Where: The Kings Head – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Every Tuesday
- What: Whether you’re new to craft beer or a keen home brewer, you’ll enjoy this talk by Alek Egi, KPU Brewing instructor. There’ll also be a tasting of local beers and a Q&A session after the talk.
- Where: Science World – 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, June 7, doors at 6:30 pm, talk at 7 pm
- Register: On Eventbrite, totally free