Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, April 26. For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: This month’s Greasy Spoon dinner is being hosted by Fable Kitchen’s Chef Trevor Bird, who has devoted his career to preparing food that expresses the beauty and flavour of Canadian ingredients.
- Where: Save On Meats – 43 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, April 26; 5:30 to 11 p.m.
- What: BeLive is a fitness movement focused on bringing people together through a very unique fitness experience.
- Where: Caprice Nightclub – 967 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, April 26; 6 to 8 p.m.
- What: The Roxy Cabaret Presents Heart Like Rocket.
Where: The Roxy – 932 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, April 26; 8 p.m.
- What: The Fictionals and special guests from Vancouver’s spoken word scene celebrate the 20th Anniversary of National Poetry Month. Words In Motion combines poetry and comedy into a new improv form live at Cafe Deux Soleils on Commercial Drive.
Where: Cafe Deux Soleil – 2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
When: Tuesday, April 26; 8 to 9:30 p.m.
- What: Every Tuesday, catch Kings Head Comedy: a stand-up comedy showcase hosted by Colin Sharp and James Kennedy and featured as part of the Just For Laughs Northwest Comedy Festival. Consistently packed with some of the best comedy fans in the city, audiences are rewarded with a stellar lineup of comics and $3.50 beers.
- Where: The Kings Head – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, April 26; 9 to 10:30 p.m.