Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Monday, November 30. For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: Experts in diabetes care from around the world will exchange diabetes research and best practices. Physicians, scientists, nurses, educators and other healthcare professionals, as well as government officials, policy makers and representatives from 230 IDF Member Associations will gather to learn, discover and connect.
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre (West) – 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
- When: Monday, November 30; all day.
- What: Stop by Santa’s Candy Wonderland at Capilano Mall this holiday season. Come get your photo taken with Santa, decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus, visit with Nedward the Elf and get your face painted while watching beautiful ballet performances.
- Where: Capilano Mall – 935 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
- When: Monday, November 30; 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- What: Over 50 vendors are featured in the event modelled after a classic German Christmas market. It sells festive gifts from holiday ornaments to handmade toys, and is also known for its wide array of authentic European and West Coast fare – from sausages and glühwein to gluten-free goodies and sweets.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza – Hamilton and Georgia, Vancouver
- When: Monday, November 30; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- What: Visit Greece this spring with Langara Educational Travel! Greece Through the Ages – This non-credit course (no tests!) is open to the public, not just Langara students. Tour dates: May 21-June 4, 2016.
- Where: Langara College – 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Monday, November 30; 7 to 9 p.m.
- What: We are a not-for-profit society dedicated to creating a Queer community that creates, supports, enjoys, and teaches improv theatre. We unite on Monday Nights at 8pm on the Glo-ri-ous XY Stage. You’ll find us at 1216 Bute Street (upstairs) EVERY Monday, rocking our LUSH Venue, sippin’ on our LUSH Drink Promos, checking out our LUSH Bar Servers and BRINGING THE HOUSE DOWN!
- Where: XYYVR – 1216 Bute Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, November 30; 8 to 9:30 p.m.