It just keeps getting colder and colder. Why not keep warm with a few of the events happening around the city tonight?
The Vancouver Events Calendar has more.
- What: Singer-songwriter Rose Ranger comes to the Hard Rock Casino tonight. An evening of music direct from North Vancouver to your ears. What could be better?
- Where: Hard Rock Casino – 2080 United Boulevard, Coquitlam
- When: Friday, November 20; 9:30 p.m.
- What: If you’re looking for something a little heavier, check out Corrosion of Conformity at Venue. They’ve been on the seen for longer than many college students have been alive. That’s a long time to perfect the art of face shredding.
- Where: Venue – 881 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, November 20; 7 p.m.
- What: The first day of one of the best and biggest craft fairs in Burnaby. Everything handcrafted you could ever hope for; jewellery, pottery, clothing, accessories, and more. It’s a dream come true, if you dream of quality handcrafted handbags.
- Where: Shadbolt Centre for the Arts – 6450 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby
- When: Friday, November 20; 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- What: One of Vancouver’s best kept secrets, Patrick Maliha has made a name for himself amongst the city’s comedy fans. Host of “YES! We Have Comedy!” at Displace Hashery and one of The Gentlemen Hecklers, he’s a man you will know very, very soon if you don’t already.
- Where: The Comedy Mix – 1015 Burrard Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, November 20; 8 and 10 p.m.
- What: A holiday market brimming with Italian food and local produce, the community is invited to come shop for fruits, vegetables, handmade products, and delicious food prepared by Il Centro’s very own chef. This is Il Centro’s last market of the season, so get there while you can!
- Where: Il Centro Italian Cultural Centre – 3075 Slocan Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, November 20; 4 to 8 p.m.