FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Sun, November 29, 11:00am
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
Rejoice! The weekend is here. Have some fun. Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Friday, July 15.
- What: Catch this night of international rollerderby, as the Echo City Knockouts from Kailua-Kona, Hawaii take on BC’s own Bad Reputations and Smokin’ Laces. After the double header, there’ll obviously also be a post-season derby Luau.
- Where: Royal City Curling Club – 75 East 6th Avenue, New Westminster
- When: Friday, July 15, from 7 to 11 pm
- Tickets: From Brown Paper Tickets, priced $10
- What: More Italian treats – a screening of Paolo Zucca’s comedy filmL’arbitro, the story of an Italian soccer referee that is demoted and exiled to Sardinia. There’ll also be live entertainment, food trucks and a bar. Bring your own chair or blanket.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Plaza – 650 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, July 15, at 7 pm, movie starts at sunset
- What: Vancouver’s only Italian market, Il Mercato is about bringing together the tastes of Italy with the produce grown in local farms. Come and enjoy a vibrant assortment of fresh fruit and vegetables, and handmade products from local artisans.
- Where: Italian Cultural Centre – 3075 Slocan Street, Vancouver
- When: Third Friday of every month, starting June, ending August – June 17, July 15 and August 19 – from 4 to 8 pm
- What: This unique adult event at the Vancouver Art Gallery explores the relationships between the personal, the political, the fantastic and the mythical with live performances in the Gallery spaces, DJs and unexpected surprises.
- Where: Vancouver Art Gallery – 750 Hornby St, Vancouver
- When: Friday, July 15, from 8 pm to midnight
- Tickets: On the door, priced $24 or free for Vancouver Art Gallery members
- What: It’s back! Dance the night away for free as DanceSport BC brings back the Robson Square Summer Dance Series. Free lessons, shows, and social dancing. No partner or experience required – just show up and have some fun.
- Where: Robson Square – 800 Robson Street, Vancouver
- When: Every Friday from Friday, June 24 through September 2, between 7:30 and 11:30 pm