No plans for the weekend? We’ve got you covered. Here are a few of the things happening in Vancouver tonight.
The Vancouver Events Calendar has more.
- What: German-American DJ Markus Shulz comes to Celebrities tonight, bringing a suitcase full of thumping beats with him.
- Where: Celebrities Nightclub – 1022 Davie Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, February 22; 10 p.m.
- What: Vancouver’s HIP.BANG! presents a stroll through the wild world of romance, from Romeo and Juliet to our Tinder-centric modern day. You’ll never look at another person the same way again.
- Where: Vancouver TheatreSports League -1502 Duranleau Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, February 26; 7:30 p.m.
- What: JFL NorthWest brings the barely-under-control neurosis of Jeremy Hotz to the Vogue Theatre, for a night of whining so hilarious you’ll wish more bad things happened to him.
- Where: Vogue Theatre – 918 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, February 26; 6 p.m.
- What: The best beats from across the pond gather in one place for an unforgettable night of British Excellence.
- Where: At the Waldorf – 1489 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, February 26; 10 p.m.
- What: An art show featuring the work of Anice Wong, Foster Eastman, Mini Choi, MICHAELMICHAELMICHAEL, Pong Lam, AND Sean Wallish.
- Where: Foster Eastman Gallery – 1442 West Pender Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, February 26 to Saturday, March 5