Women in Leadership’s (WIL) 4th Annual SuperWomen & Friends Decade of Dreams Gala takes place November 5th at The Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver. This year’s keynote speaker will be Catherine Runnals with night’s mc Rita Rogers from Canucks Sports & Entertainment. It’s a very fun evening in support of their national mentorship program and includes a welcome reception with recording artist Lindsay May, fashion show hosted by Jacqueline Conoir with Rozemerie Cuevas in attendance, live and silent auctions, a keynote with Catherine Runnals, Founder and President brandLive and a host of other delectables including of course a 3 course dinner.
Catherine is the President & Founding Partner of brand.LIVE Management Group. As one of Canada’s top Executive Producers of large-scale events, galas, tours, festivals and brand activation campaigns, she is a genuine SuperWoman. Catherine was featured in BIV Forty under 40, was the Executive Producer of Vancouver House during the 2010 Winter Games, and amongst many other accomplishments, she was the Executive Producer of Sarah McLachlan Foundation’s Summer Sessions. Just as brand.LIVE creates unforgettable live experiences, WIL is set to bring you an evening of OMG.
Some of the delights that await you:
- Walk the famous red carpet with 350 SuperWomen and SuperMen
- Hear an inspiring woman share her personal story of success
- Take in the evening’s much anticipated fashion show from our haute couture partner, Jacqueline Conoir
- Bid on a selection of luxurious silent and live auction items
- Win two ticket to @WIL_Fdn’s Annual SuperWomen & Friends Gala via @Cwistal & @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/va2TKR RT to enter!
WHEN: Sat, Nov 5, 2011 @ 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
WHERE: Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 900 Canada Place Way