Get ready for the ultimate girls’ weekend at BC’s largest and most popular women’s consumer event, the West Coast Women’s Show. This year’s show is set to thrill, with a superstar lineup of presenters and guests – from an “inspired living” expert and wife of TV’s most famous doctor, to the ultimate Bachelorette reunion, a soap star and a “real” drama mama, this show has it all.
Now with two shows annually, the West Coast Women’s Show is the perfect destination for a fun girl’s day/night out, networking, shopping and so much more! The Fall Show at TRADEX in Abbotsford features over 400 exhibitors and is the largest event of its kind in Western Canada. For the first time, the West Coast Women’s Show has announced the 1st annual Spring West Coast Women’s Show happening in March 2013, that will bring all the favourite show elements of fun, fashion, celebs and shopping to an all new location at the PNE Forum in Vancouver.
Encore Exhibitions will be hosting their 12th annual West Coast Women’s Show in October. This year’s “ultimate girls’ weekend” will feature several big name presenters and guests; the presenters and guests are:
- Lisa Oz is the author of several books on the New York Times bestseller list – US: Transforming Ourselves and the Relationships that Matter Most, and YOU: The Owner’s Manual series. Oz will be sharing her knowledge on personal growth and its role in relationships
- ABC’s The Bachelorette cast Jillian Harris and Wes Hayden (from 2009) will be reuniting in October to host this year’s Bachelor Auction
- The Young and the Restless’ Michael Muhney (Adam Newman) will be present and delivering some “soap-star charm and sizzling good looks”
- Ronnie Negus, from the Real Housewives of Vancouver, will be bringing her talent to this year’s West Coast Women’s Show and hosting the “smoking hot” firefighter’s fashion show. “This is one show you won’t want to miss!”
- White Spot’s Executive Chef Chuck Currie and the Red Seal Chefs will be the icing on the cake at this year’s Kitchen Theatre
Friday October 19: 1:00-10:00pm
Saturday October 20: 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday October 21: 11:00am – 5:30pm
Where: Fraser Valley Trade and Exhibition Centre (TRADEX), Abbotsford
For more information visit West Coast Women’s event page.
Image credit: http://www.westcoastwomen.net/index-fall.php