On June 27th the West Broadway (between MacDonald and Blenhiem Streets) streets will be transformed for the annual 2010 Vancouver Greek Day. This years event theme is dubbed “Unearthing our Legacy”. This theme was chosen to showcase how the Greek Legacy has shaped culture around the world. This legacy can be seen in architecture, music and much, much more.
This is one of the great things about Vancouver, as our diversity allows us to experience different cultures and what they have to offer without ever having to leave the city. The Kitsilano festival is not to be confused with Greek Summer Days in East Vancouver.
- Athenian Agora – Experience the marketplace at the Macdonald St. entrance
- Super Paradise Disco – DJs spinning Euro House & Greek Music
- Greek Day Souvenirs – Official Greek Day Portrait Tent
- Cooking Demo Zone – Features roaming celebrity chefs
- 2010 World Cup Soccer Tent – Watch 2010 World Cup matches live!
- Excellent Food at family conscious prices.
What: Greek Day Vancouver
Where: West Broadway between MacDonald and Blenheim (Kitsilano)
When: June 27th, 2010
For more information check out www.greekday.com