Last year we provided you with some great places to shop for last minute Halloween costumes. This year we are taking it a step further as we are going to give you what we think are some of the best and most fun costumes out there.
- Slutty Nurse
- Slutty Secretary
- Slutty Cop
- Slutty….well you get the idea
- The Twitter bird, this could be the most unique costume idea. You will have to do it yourself or you could be a twitter page. Time to bring out the sewing kit.
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Vampire, they seem to be huge these days you know with Twilight and all.
Super Hero costumes
Jean Grey aka “The Phoenix” from X-men
Now some costume ideas for men:
- Barack Obama – The man just one the Nobel Peace Prize, come on!
- The twitter bird or Twitter homepage (most unique costume out there)
- Optimus Prime – Transformers was a monster at the box office
- Vampire – These days the vamps seem to get the ladies, so why not give it a shot
- Batman – An oldie but a goodie. You can’t go wrong with any superhero costume
- Flava Flav- is an easy one, all you need is some sunglasses, large clock and a viking helmet.
- Ghostbusters, if you want to go as a crew
Here are a list of places where you can get these:
The Party Bazaar
215 2nd Avenue West, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1C7 – (604) 873-5241
More Madness Costumes & Miranda Mills Designs
3350 Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC V5V 4C1 – (604) 734-8865
Just Imagine Fun Clothing Inc.
3060 Broadway West, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H1 – (604) 222-3523
The Costume Shoppe
150-4255 Arbutus Street, Vancouver, BC V6J 4R1 – (604) 733-3694
Metropolis at Metrotown
There you have it some really great Halloween costume ideas for 2009 and places to go. If you guys have any other suggestions feel free to tell us in the comments section.