Shiver me timbers. Are you one of those people who are always cold regardless of season or the number of layers? If you are, here are 19 things you will probably understand about being eternally cold…
1. It doesn’t matter if it’s 25 degrees outside, you are always freezing.
2. Layering up is futile. You’re so cold it seems to come from inside you.
Image: 973stephanie.com / Via NBCUniversal Television Distribution
3. This is you at work:
If you look closely, there is a woman at her desk in this picture. pic.twitter.com/HnQZ5DvfKg
— Matt Bellassai (@MattBellassai) June 11, 2014
4. This is you at the beach:
Image: Getty / Anna Szabunia
5. This is you at any place that has the air-conditioning on full blast:
Image: Warner Bros. / Via funnyjunk.com
6. Cold toilet seats are your natural-born enemy.
7. And getting into the shower every morning feels like the worst thing that’s ever happened to you.
Image: imgur.com / Via Disney-ABC Domestic Television
8. No one wants to hold your handsicles.
Image: dj066rapunz3l.tumblr.com / Via Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
9. And no one wants your frozen tootsies to brush up against them in bed.
Image: Walt Disney Pictures / Buena Vista Pictures / Via youtube.com
10. You live a solitary, frozen existence that few understand.
11. When everyone starts getting excited for sweater weather you’re in the corner crying.
Image: WingNut Films / The Saul Zaentz Company / New Line Cinema / Via reddit.com
12. And when winter inevitably comes you just sit around patiently waiting for it to be warm enough for you to leave the house again.
Image: rebloggy.com / Via Frederator Studios / Cartoon Network Studios
13. You would live under blankets if it were feasible.
14. Sometimes you order a coffee just so your hands will have something warm to hold onto.
15. Fingerless gloves are an indoor accessory for you.
Image: youtube.com / Via Broadway Video
16. People ask you why you’re always cold, but you don’t have much to say.
17. And when they insist you dress warmer you’re like, “You obviously don’t get it, warm-blood.”
18. Because it doesn’t matter if you wear 10 sweaters while sitting under a heat lamp in Ecuador, you’re a shivering, frigid ice-person. Always.
Image: thesimpsonsforever.tumblr.com / Via Gracie Films / 20th Century Fox Television
19. But hey! At least your beer never gets warm in your hand.
Feature Image: Shivering person via Shutterstock