Today an official announcement was made at city hall that will allow a dozen new food carts to hit the city streets real soon. We have learned that one of them will be called Pig on the Street. Bacon lovers will no doubt love this. The announcement of the 12 additional food carts bring the city total 103 and the city expects to add 30 more in the next two years. Plus remember that 3 city parks will be getting food carts as well.
12 New Street Food Vendors for Vancouver
1. Pig On The Street. A bacon lovers dream. (700 Howe Street)
2. @Guanacotruck. El Salvadorian cuisine hits the street of Vancouver. (Georgia and Seymour)
3. Soho Road Naan Kebab. Finally Indian food. (Smithe and Howe)
4. Slingers. Italian cuisine. (West Hastings and Thurlow)
5. Perodie Perogy. (700 Homer Street)
6. Ze Bite. French cuisine (W. Cordova and Burrard)
7. Kaboom Box. Seafood, can never have enough of that in Vancouver. (Georgia and Thurlow)
8. Feastro: The Rolling Bistro. Meat Sandwiches. (Canada Place Way and Thurlow)
9. Le Tigre. Chinese cuisine. (Alberni and Bute)
10. Rimfoodbaht. Thai Cuisine. (Hamilton & Robson)
11. Mogu: Japanese cuisine. (Howe and Dunsmuir)
12. The Burger Bus. Pretty self explanatory. (Davie and Seymour)
Which of the twelve are you most interested in?
Source: Vancouver Sun