12 Days of Giveaways: A beach getaway to Tofino at Pacific Sands
Public Mobile is the wireless company with you in mind. They didn’t name themselves Public Mobile by accident. Everything they do – from offering the most affordable phone plans in Canada, to rewards that save you even more, to an online community run by their passionate customers – has been with you in mind.
Two-award winning brands on Vancouver Island are offering you a chance to experience the ultimate Tofino getaway: ocean-view accommodation at Pacific Sands Beach Resort and a $100 dining credit with a free dessert at Wolf in the Fog.
Located on the shores of Cox Bay, Pacific Sands offers incredible ocean views, cozy rooms with fireplaces that you can watch the storms roll in from, as well as room for adventure with amenities on-site: Surf Shack, Surfside Grill, and bike rentals.
At Wolf in the Fog, Chef Nick Nutting’s seasonal menu features seafood from Tofino suppliers, wild greens foraged from the seashores, and grain and meat from Vancouver Island farmers — with a focus on family-style gatherings and communal dining to engage.
- Two-night stay in newly renovated two-bedroom Lodge Suite
- $100 credit to Wolf in the Fog
This prize package is valued at $1,100.
Note: Blackout period from June to September
How to enter
1. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver, @DailyHiveMapped, and @PacificSands on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry each)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a beach getaway to #Tofino with @PacificSands in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2DMqkIi RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.