There’s a whole lot of luxury at OPUS Hotels, which is why it continues to be one of the most highly rated boutique hotel across Canada and most recent in North America. Simply put, the linens are silky, the guests are well-heeled and the food is a foodie’s delight. If you are visiting, or need a break from your usual routine, this is where you want to be. But don’t take my word for it, visit them yourself, or win a prize package from OPUS Hotel that will leave you tickled pink.
In the OPUS Hotel is one of Vancouver’s trendiest dining and drinking establishments that continutes to revamp itself every 100 days (or so). The most recent version of it is Cento Notti, an Italian restaurant with a modern twist, with pop art in every corner. Go there (correction: run there) and have the house-made buratta cheese or spaghetti bolognese with blue cheese. It exactly how my my noona would make, if I had a real-life noona.
Here is what the generous folk at OPUS Hotels are offering for our #VCB12DaysofGiveaways:
- One (1) night stay in the OPUS Hotel in the Superior Room
- With a $50 Raid the Minibar Credit
- Welcome cocktails
- OPUS Perks Card (with loads of Yaletown shopping discounts)
- A 2 PM late Checkout
- Option to upgrade to an Executive King Suite for only $50 (regular $289 upgrade fee)
Total value: approximately $439.
Here’s how to enter:
- RT the following:
- Win a nights stay at @OPUSHotel + Opus Perks via @cwistal & @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/uMRAX9 RT to enter! #VCB12DaysOfGiveaways
- Like VancityBuzz on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Contest closes Dec 15, 2011. One winner will be drawn at random.