A winter tradition on the West Coast, Canyon Lights is a breathtaking event with hundreds of thousands of lights twinkling throughout the rainforest, across the Suspension Bridge and on CLIFFWALK, the Park’s newest attraction. Back by popular demand, Canyon Lights will also feature a scavenger hunt for children, gingerbread cookie decorating, glass blowing demonstrations with Malcolm Macfayden, and sing-a-long carols with the holiday band.
Canyon Lights tickets are valid all day, with holiday activities beginning at 4:00pm and ending at 9:00pm daily from Saturday December 1st, 2012 to Saturday January 5th, 2013.
New this year, Capilano Suspension Bridge is operating its free shuttle service from Canada Place every hour on the hour from 10am – 7pm on a first come, first served basis.
Proceeds from admission will be donated to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund, with a goal of raising $20,000 for the organization to support Burn Awareness Week in BC elementary schools. Over the past five years, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park has donated over $112,000 to support the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund.
- A family pack to Canyon Lights (valued at $65)
- Michael Buble Christmas CD (valued at $22.99)
- Large Blue Christmas Ball Ornament, designed, blown and hand formed by Vancouver artist Malcolm Macfadyen (valued at $24.99) – Malcolm blows glass ornaments onsite at the park and teaches guests how to as well.
- Holiday goodies from the Trading Post – Rogers Chocolates & Hammond’s (valued at $38.96)
- Total prize pack value: $151.94
1. To Enter simply retweet the following into twitter:
- Win a $151 family pack to Canyon Lights @capsuspbridge via @VancityBuzz & @Cwistal http://ow.ly/fQySp RT to Enter! #VcB12DaysofGiveaways
What: Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
When: December 1, 2012 – January 5, 2013
Holiday activities from 4:00 – 9:00pm; Park is open from 10:00am – 9:00pm daily
*except Christmas Day when the park is closed
Price: $65.00 for a family (two adults, two children – includes memberships for BC residents) or $31.95 for adults, $12.00 for children (6-12)
Where: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver)