The FIFA Women’s World Cup is well underway and if you’re looking for a spot to watch the matches, Fan Zone Vancouver is the place to be.
The city-block sized festival is free and for all-ages, with live music, activities, booths by FIFA sponsors such as Coca Cola and Adidas, and a FIFA fan experience. In fact, the entire site even doubles as a massive beer garden.
The Vancouver festival is the largest fan zone in any Canadian city to celebrate the month-long tournament.
FIFA Women’s World Cup Vancouver Fan Zone
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, June 6 from noon to 7 p.m. (CANADA vs. CHINA match; opening match at 2:30 p.m. PST)
- Monday, June 8 from 3 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11 from noon to 9 p.m. (CANADA vs. NEW ZEALAND match at 6 p.m. PST)
- Friday, June 12 from noon to 9 p.m.
- Monday, June 15 from noon to 8 p.m. (CANADA vs. NETHERLANDS match at 4:30 p.m. PST)
- Tuesday, June 16 from noon to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 21 from noon to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 23 from 3 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 from noon to 8 p.m.
- ADDED DATE: Tuesday, June 30 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 1 from noon to 8 p.m. (Happy Canada Day!)
- Saturday, July 4 from noon to 8 p.m. (Third Place Match at 1 p.m. PST)
- Sunday, July 5 from noon to 8 p.m. (Championship Final at 4 p.m. PST)
Location: Larwill Park in downtown Vancouver – 688 Cambie Street (Cambie at Georgia)