Make sure you check your lottery ticket, Toronto! The $60 million up for grabs in last night’s Lotto Max draw was won with a selection sold in Ontario – specifically the Toronto region, according to a statement to Daily Hive Toronto from OLG.
The results of the Lotto Max draw were pulled last night and can be found here. Winners have up to 12 months to claim their prize.
According to OLG, “All tickets generated by the lottery terminal expire 12 months after the draw date on the ticket.”
But why would you wait?
Last night’s draw also produced some other big wins across the province:
- The second Lotto Max prize-winning ticket, worth $521,721.80, was sold in the Parry Sound/Nipissing district.
- One Lotto Max ENCORE ticket worth $100,000 was sold in Toronto.
- One Lotto Max ENCORE ticket worth $100,000 was sold in Pickering.
- Canadian driver caught using folding chair for front seat
- You can watch Canada’s magical holiday train online this month
- Canada to potentially have most COVID-19 vaccine doses per capita in the world: Trudeau
If you are the lucky winner, you can claim your prize here or by booking an appointment at the OLG prize centre.
So make sure to check your tickets – you could be $60 million richer!