This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- 32 Chicken St. serving up Korean style fried chicken and chicken burgers is in business at 409 College Street.
- Alobar in Yorkville at 57A-162 Cumberland Street is open and serving up cocktails along with a selection of seafood, fish, and chops off of the charcoal grill.
- BB’s Diner a new destination for brunching on Filipino favourites is now open at 76 Lippincott.
- Blaze Pizza has opened a new Toronto location at 150 John Street.
- Blondies Pizza opens this weekend! The newest effort from the same folks behind The Food Dudes, debuts today at 1555 Dundas Street East in Leslieville.
- Cluck Clucks has opened a second location dealing in fried chicken and waffles at 609 Queen Street West.
- Cuppa Tea, slinging Hong Kong-style milk teas, egg waffles and pineapple buns is open at 20 Carlton Street.
- Dipped Donuts is open for business in Kensington Market at 161 Baldwin Street, Unit 1.
- Fresh on Front is now dishing up vegan eats at 47 Front Street East.
- Ramen Misoya, a Japanese chain of Michelin Guide recommended noodle house is newly opened at 646 Queen Street West.
- Sophie’s Kitchen at 1614 Bayview Avenue is now open and serving breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
- Steambox Dumplings has opened a brick and mortar location at 1255 Dundas Street West at Dovercourt.
- Upscale Middle Mediterranean restaurant Byblos is set to take over the former North 44 address when it debuts at 2537 Yonge Street this winter.
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ is opening its second Toronto location at 229 Consumers Road, Suite B in North York.
- London Fried Chicken will bring a taste of the UK to Toronto when it opens at 2916 Lakeshore Boulevard West.
- The Mad Radish a salad chain offering “an ingredient-focused and chef-driven menu of fresh salads, seasonal warm bowls and healthy snacks, sides and desserts,” is coming soon to 2293 Yonge Street
- Potatopia, a quick service concept born out of a New Jersey mall, is set to open soon at 4841 Yonge Street in North York.
- South Street Burger Co. is opening a new outpost at 20 John Street.