The only thing we believe in more than having a bucket list is crossing that bucket list off.
So for those of you who have Iceland and the Northern Lights on yours, we’re teaming up with WOW Air to make sure you have the experience of a lifetime while edging ever closer to completing your bucket list altogether.
This fall, we want to send you and your favourite +1 all the way to Reykjavik for a 3-night, 4-day journey complete with a Northern Lights tour that will leave you looking at the sky in a whole new, well, light.
We’ll whisk you away to Iceland via WOW Air where you’ll stay at Reykjavik Lights Hotel for three-nights, enjoying all that the Icelandic capital has to offer, and we’ll put you on a Northern Lights cruise for two courtesy of Elding Tours to make sure you catch the Aurora Borealis in all its glory.
Like we said – this is bucket list stuff.
So if you want to beat the fall blues by basking in the Northern Lights in Iceland with your bestie, simply read the details below and follow the sign up rules.
See you under the (northern) lights.
The ultimate Northern Lights Bucket List Trip to Iceland, including:
- Two roundtrip flights from Toronto to Reykjavik courtesy WOW Air
- 3-night stay at Reykjavik Lights Hotel
- Northern Lights cruise for two with Elding Tours
Prize valued at approximately $1,500.
To enter for your chance to win the Northern Lights Bucket List Trip to Iceland do at least one of the following:
1. Like Daily Hive Toronto on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow Daily Hive Toronto on Instagram – @dailyhivetoronto. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $1500 #NorthernLightsBucketListTrip to Iceland via @DailyHiveTO & @WOW_air http://ow.ly/65C63057C5M RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm EST on October 27, 2016. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the platform they entered by.
Open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec
Flights are available from either Toronto, ON or Montreal, QC and are valid for one year. Flights are not valid: December 15, 2016 to January 15, 2017, April 7 to April 24, and June 15 to September 15, 2017. Included in flight: 20kg check-in bag and 5 kg hand luggage.