Pack your bags and start spreading the news.
There are some fantastic flight deals to be had that can take you to the Big Apple and back for a great price.
Thanks to a limited-time sale from WestJet, you can now fly from Toronto (YYZ) to New York (LGA) for $215 roundtrip. Flights around this time of year can cost between $300 and $400.
- Canadian woman offering $1.7 million house for $25 and a letter (PHOTOS)
- Niagara Falls is once again a frozen winter wonderland (PHOTOS)
- Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe dead at 40
Each leg of the trip is a direct flight and will take approximately 90 minutes.
You’ll also need to fly and arrive at New York’s La Guardia Airport (LGA), as opposed to JFK.
At the time of writing, WestJet is showing ample selection for travel, with dates from February through to May.
Be sure to book quickly though, as the sale only runs until Thursday, January 24 at 9 pm.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the WestJet website
2. Enter your departing and returning destinations as Toronto (YYZ) and New York (LGA), respectively
3. Enter the following coupon code: L23TO48
4. Select departure and return dates with a yellow tag, indicating the lower fare
5. At the next screen, be sure to select “basic fare,” as it’ll give you the lowest possible price
Note: By selecting “basic fare” you’ll have to pay for checked luggage and seat selection, and that you won’t be able to make any changes or cancellations.