FEATURED EVENTS IN TORONTO
The biggest shopping day is almost here, but this year’s Black Friday is sure to be different.
Though the crowds are set to be kept at a minimum, following COVID-19 physical distancing rules, there are a number of Toronto malls that have extended hours outside of the 10 am to 7 pm time frame, so you can get the most out of your shopping day.
Here are the hours of operation for GTA malls on Friday, November 27:
- CF Eaton Centre (220 Yonge Street): 8 am to 8 pm
- Square One (100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga): 8 am to 8 pm
- Toronto Premium Outlets (13850 Steeles Avenue West, Halton Hills): 10 am to 9 pm
- CF Markville (5000 Hwy 7): 8 am to 8 pm
- Hillcrest Mall (9350 Yonge Street): 8 am to 9 pm
- Upper Canada Mall (17600 Yonge Street): 9 am to 8 pm
- Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin Street): 8 am to 8 pm
- Scarborough Town Centre (300 Borough Dr): 8 am to 8 pm
- Dufferin Mall (900 Dufferin Street): 11 am to 7 pm
This list will be updated once more holiday hours are released.
With files from Ainsley Smith