With the start of a new season, we’ve gone and done the hard work for you and found 11 awesome Toronto companies hiring right now.
- Amazon's new Toronto office will be hiring for 200 positions
- Report: Advancing women's equality could add $150B to Canada's GDP
- LCBO union launches website to show what it’s really like to work there
If you’re on the hunt for a career change, look no further than these companies who are currently looking to grow their teams.
With more than 100 different positions available, there’s definitely a job for every level and interest on this list.
- Who: BlueCat is a rapidly growing enterprise software company and works with some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world. BlueCat transforms companies’ outdated network infrastructures to leverage the power of Enterprise DNS, providing optimal visibility, control scalability, and security.
- Jobs: BlueCat is currently looking to grow its team and hire Client Success Managers, Developers with Python and Java experience, Senior Technical Support, UX Designers, a Content Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Managers, a Tech Writer, Scrum Masters, and much more.
- Perks: BlueCat provides its employees with food and drinks, cool technology to work with, an outside patio for those hot summer days, and its office is attached to the subway line. But what’s cooler is that it’s a global business that’s in growth mode focused on its employees as a key piece of its success. Other perks include RRSP matching, wellness initiatives like mindfulness, and a unique, entrepreneurial and geeky culture. BlueCat celebrates often with BBQ’s, family trips to Wonderland, Jay’s games, Halloween parties and holiday gatherings.
- More: BlueCat wants to find unique people who are passionate about building a business. If this sounds like you, head over to the BlueCat careers page to learn more.
- Who: Diply.com is a social news and entertainment community dedicated to connecting audiences with the content they love to consume. Through serving its 68+ million social fans with fun, fresh stories daily, Diply generates five billion social impressions and one billion video views on Facebook monthly.
Jobs: Currently, Diply’s Toronto office is looking to hire a Partnership Coordinator, Social Media Account Manager, VP Digital Distribution, VP Insights, Business Intelligence Analyst, Content Creators, Project Manager: Development, QA Manager, QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Specialist – Ad Tech, Factual Video Editor, and a Senior Front End Developer.
Perks: Staying true to Diply’s history as a social publishing trailblazer, the company surrounds itself with team members who are passionate about innovation and is made up of a collaborative team of dynamic, creative thinkers. You’ll also get to work at a fun, laidback downtown office with amazing people.
More: You can learn about each open position on the Diply careers page.
- Who: Mavencare provides home care with revolutionary convenience, quality and transparency allowing seniors to age at home feeling connected and cared for by their families, friends and loved ones.
- Jobs: Mavencare is currently looking to fill more than 20 different roles in the following departments: marketing, business, operations, healthcare, and engineering.
- Perks: You’ll get to work with a small team in a fast-paced environment where your hard work will shine, and have access to stock option plans. Other perks include healthy lunches, team outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks, 1 to 1 coaching with members of the leadership team, and plenty of good vibes.
- More: You can learn more about each of these exciting opportunities on the Mavencare jobs page.
- Who: FleetComplete provides an integrated GPS vehicle tracking system to connect fleets, locate assets, and dispatch crews.
- Jobs: FleetComplete’s Toronto office is currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, Senior Xamarin Mobile Developer, Senior Angular JS Web Developer, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Software Developer, Sr. Software Developer, Senior Financial Analyst, Technical Account Management (TAM) Specialist, Team Lead Software QA Analyst, Bilingual Technical Support Analyst, Intermediate QA Automation Developer/ Analyst, and an Application Support & Deployment Analyst.
- Perks: Employee perks include ongoing social celebrations including Pie Day, Halloween Parade, and an Ugly Sweater Contest, team Happy Hours, company-wide outings, and a collaborative and productive environment.
- More: You can learn more about each of these open positions on the FleetComplete join the team page.
- Who: Aviva Canada is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in Canada providing home, auto, and business insurance to more than three million customers.
- Jobs: Currently, Aviva is looking to fill a number of positions in the following areas: Actuarial, Broker Distribution, National Claims, Underwriting, and Shared Services. Aviva also has job opportunities for those just starting their careers and has Co-ops, Summer Internships, and a Global Graduate Leadership Program available.
- Perks: Employee perks include vacation allowance, recognition initiatives, a flexible working environment, home and auto discounts and other value-added features and services, employee assistance program, and flexible benefits.
- More: You can learn more about each of these roles on the Aviva careers page.
- Who: Wunderman is a global digital agency that is creatively driven and data inspired. Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands.
- Jobs: Wunderman’s Toronto office is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, Senior Resource Manager, Account Supervisor, Project Manager, Senior Art Director, Copywriter, .Net Developer, Account Executive, and a Junior Art Director.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work with some high-profile clients, you’ll get to work in a collaborative downtown office alongside incredibly bright individuals.
- More: To learn more about the organization and each of these opportunities visit the Wunderman careers page.
- Who: Achievers is a cloud-based employee recognition and engagement platform for aligning company and employee values to drive desired business results. With over 5,000,000 annual recognitions, Achievers’ platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries.
- Jobs: Achievers currently has 19 different positions open, in the following departments: sales, business development, account management, engineering, information technology, product management, and accounting & finance.
- Perks: The Toronto office is located in charming Liberty Village, close to cafes, restaurants, and public transportation. Employees have plenty of room to work and play in a loft style converted warehouse, with a mezzanine level that hosts everything from free yoga to video game contests. And with a fully stocked kitchen and open seating plan, employees are always well fed, and in good company.
- More: You can find out more about each of these opportunities on the Achievers careers page.
- Who: Points partners with your favourite loyalty programs to help make your loyalty life easier. Since 2000, we’ve been helping members of multiple loyalty programs stay organized, and creating new ways for you to earn and spend your airline miles, hotel points, credit card rewards and more.
- Jobs: Points is looking to hire a Promotions Specialist, Data Science Specialist, Content Specialist, Business Performance & Growth Analyst, Corporate Communications Manager, Partnership Performance & Growth Senior Manager, Professional Services Developer, Product Marketing Manager, Lead Data Scientist, and a Loyalty Commerce Solutions Director.
- Perks: Employee perks include snack-cart Fridays, in-office games, and flexible schedule options.
- More: You can learn more on the Points jobs page.
- Who: League creates wellness culture in the workplace by supplying access to healthcare providers and spending accounts for employees.
- Jobs: League is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Representative, Engineering Manager, Mobile Developer, Senior Backend Developer, Test Engineer, Content Marketing Manager, Customer Success Manager, and a Visual Designer.
- Perks: Employee perks include League benefits, weekly team lunches and stocked healthy snack cupboards, weekly yoga, massages, and other sessions from Workplace Health Services, unlimited vacation, monthly social events, and professional ping pong and foosball tables.
- More: Learn more about these open positions on the League jobs page.
- Who: Founded in 2011, Unata is a successful, innovative, fast-growing company that is transforming the shopper experience in grocery retail through highly personalized, engaging and interconnected in-store and online experiences.
- Jobs: Unata is currently looking to hire a Data Science (Team Lead), Implementation Manager, and a Marketing Manager.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a collaborative and culture-focused organization and have access to free food and beer, in-office board games, movies, and ping-pong.
- More: You can find full details about each of these opportunities on the Unata careers page.
- Who: PostBeyond is a venture-backed Employee communications and advocacy solution that bridges the gap in communications by unifying corporate content in a single, intuitive interface for workforces.
- Jobs: PostBeyond is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Content Writer, Backend Engineer, and an Account Development Representative.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a downtown Toronto office steps from the TTC, work with a collaborative team, and enjoy team events and outings.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the PostBeyond job posting page.