If one thing’s for certain, job hunting is tough.
And whether you’ve been on the hunt for months or just started to see what’s available, finding a company that aligns with your goals can be a rollercoaster of emotions.
- A huge tech fair in Toronto this week is offering over 300 jobs
- Canadian dollar hits 80 cents US for first time in 2 years
- This Toronto food truck is giving away FREE avocado toast next week
That’s why w’ve gone and done the hard work for you and found 13 awesome Toronto companies hiring a wide-range of positions right now.
- Who: Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that enables Canadians to show pride in who they are and where they come from anchored by our Products, Community and Foundation.
- Jobs: Peace Collective is currently looking to hire a storyteller to transform the way the brand spreads ideas, engages with customers and most of all, encourage a different way of thinking. You’ll be responsible for leading the brand’s social and community content engagement end-to-end through social and blog content creation, and play an integral role in customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty initiatives.
- More: You can learn more about this exciting opportunity, head over to the Peace Collective careers page.
- Who: As a full-service website and Internet marketing service provider, 9thCO is focused on delivering strong, measurable ROI for its clients. 9thCO produces smart, powerful web solutions that deliver tangible results. Plus, they continually reinvest in their technologies, systems, (and most importantly) our talent to ensure that we remain the leaders in quality, reliability, and value.
- Jobs: Currently, 9thCO is looking to hire a Magento / Front End Developer / Programmer, Full Stack Web Developer / Programmer, PPC Specialist, Account Manager / Digital Project Manager, and a Content Writer.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work at an awesome downtown office located on Toronto’s bustling Spadina Avenue, but you’ll also have a solid work-life balance and receive great health and dental benefits, opportunities to work from home, free snacks, and skill development and career path opportunities.
- More: To learn more about 9thCO and the positions available, visit the careers page.
- Who: Lush is known worldwide for its unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, and environmental activism and a fun work atmosphere.
- Jobs: Lush is currently looking to fill 1,000 production assistant positions across Toronto.
- Perks: Employees will get to work in a fun atmosphere where teamwork and individualism are encouraged, receive competitive compensation packages accompanied with a competitive performance bonus, great discounts, and they’ll get to work for a dynamic, fast paced, growing business where personal development is encouraged.
- More: You can learn more about the hiring fair and these positions on the hiring fair web page.
- Who: Influitive helps business-to-business companies capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts for more rapid and profitable revenue growth.
- Jobs: Influitive is currently looking to hire a content editor/writer, Senior Software Engineer, Enterprise Sales Director (RD), Data Analyst/Product Analytics, Contract Recruiter (Technical Focus), Solution Sales Engineer, Senior Front-End Engineer, VP People & Culture, Senior Product Manager, Customer Success Manager / Advocacy Coach – Enterprise Accounts, and a Business Development Representative (BDR).
Perks: Employee perks include accelerated career growth, equity/stock for full-time employees, awesome health benefits, top of the line Apple gear, access to a gym and table tennis room, and you’ll get to work for a value-driven organization.
More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the company career page.
- Who: Askuity helps brands tackle their most pressing business issues around retail data. The Askuity team is all about results and specializes in coming up with creative solutions to help retail professionals get ahead.
- Jobs: Askuity is always looking for forward-thinking individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and is currently looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, Data Analyst, UI/UX Designer, Back End Developer, Front End Developer, Business Development Representative, Account Director, Technical Consultant, and a Customer Success Manager.
- Perks: Employees will receive a competitive salary, full health benefits, pet-friendly downtown office, and weekly team lunches.
- More: You can learn more about these roles on the Askuity hiring page.
- Who: Often referred as Instagram for doctors, Figure 1 is an app that allows medical professionals to discover, share, and engage with compelling medical cases.
- Jobs: Figure 1 is a diverse, inclusive, and open-minded workplace and is currently looking to grow its team and hire a Program Designer, Director of Growth Marketing and User Acquisition, and a (paid) User Growth Intern.
- Perks: Figure 1 employees will receive a competitive salary, extended healthcare benefits, stock options, opportunities for travel for conferences and professional development, bi-weekly one-on-ones focused on mentorship, free snacks, in-house yoga, weekly cocktails/mocktails, sporting events, and other activities, weekly code camp for beginners, supportive parental leave policy, lunch-and-learns, and the chance to help save lives and make the world a better place.
- More: You can learn more about Figure 1 and these exciting opportunities on the job openings page.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty”. Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from places from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to find candidates for the following positions: Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Sales & Business Development Associate, Customer Success Manager, and a Senior Software Developer (Full Stack).
- Perks: Located near the St. Lawrence Market, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.
- Who: Nudge is a modern networking app that tracks the strength of your network so you spend less time connecting, and more time building relationships that matter.
- Jobs: Nudge is currently looking to hire passionate individuals who have experience with building mobile apps and world-class SaaS solutions and experience working as an account executive, selling B2B solutions, and focusing on customer success.
- Perks: You’ll get to work for a company that’s passionate about employee culture and operating a work environment that’s fast paced, dynamic, and fun. Management supports and helps employees grow, but will also challenge them to do more.
- More: To learn more about Nudge and to apply for an opening, head over to the Nudge careers page.
- Who: Softchoice designs and implements advanced IT solutions to meet business objectives.
- Jobs: The Toronto office currently has 27 different openings that range from Customer Support Representative to a Sales Analyst to a .NET Web Developer.
- Perks: Company perks include being apart of an award winning high-performance team, two paid volunteer days a year, green commute subsidies, on-site gym, pet-friendly office, and monthly beer cart.
- More: You can find the full list of openings on the Softchoice job posting page.
- Who: TribalScale is a digital firm specializing in the design and development of world-class digital products.
- Jobs: TribalScale is currently looking to hire the following positions at its Toronto office: Android Engineer, Mobile QA, Account Executive, Business Development Representative, Marketing Manager, iOS Engineer, and a Web Engineer (Full Stack, Frontend or Backend).
- Perks: You’ll get to join a team comprised of the best and the brightest talent across Engineering, Product, Design, Business Development, and Human Resource departments. Daily standups, pair programming, and weekly demos are just some of the many XP practices that are part of TribalScale’s daily rituals, fostered to create a highly collaborative, empowering, and open environment.
- More: More details on these positions can be found on the TribalScale career page.
- Who: Hashtag Paid is the world’s leading influencer marketing and collaboration platform.
- Jobs: The company is always looking to hire a number of talented individuals and currently has openings for an Account Coordinator, Account Manager, VP sales, VP marketing, Head of Influencer Relations, Inside Sales Executive, and a Full Stack Developer.
- Perks: Employee perks include an awesome health benefits package, competitive salary and stock options, free snacks and drinks, team lunches and monthly events, and you’ll get to work on diverse projects, use cutting-edge tools, and have the freedom to experiment.
- More: For more information about any of the positions listed above, make sure to visit the Hashtag Paid career page.
- Who: The Jonah Group designs and builds high-performance custom digital solutions with an emphasis on great user experience, robust architecture, and perfect fit.
- Jobs: Jonah Group is looking to hire a DBA, Intermediate Java J2EE Developer, Lead Senior Java Developer, Senior Automated Java Test Developer, Senior CM Java Developers, Big Data Developer, Senior Business Analyst, AngularJS Java Developer, C# .NET Developer, and Senior Java Enterprise Developers.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at an awesome downtown Toronto location, enjoy free food and beverages every second Thursday night, and flexible work hours.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Jonah Group careers page.
- Who: Unata is a group of talented individuals on a mission to shape the grocery shopping experience of the future. Unata powers digital grocery experiences for its partners to better serve their hundreds of thousands of shoppers.
- Jobs: Currently, the company is looking to hire a Marketing Manager, Data Analyst, Data Science (Team Lead), Dev Ops Engineer, Implementation Manager, and a Platform Support Specialist.
- Perks: Unata is all about creating a fun work environment and provides employees with free food and beer, in-office board games, movies, and ping-pong.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Unata career page.