As part of the Aurora Winter Festival’s five-week holiday extravaganza coming this month, these rides and attractions will add to this year’s holiday magic in the city.
For the first time ever, Aurora Winter Festival will transform Toronto’s Ontario Place from November 29 to December 30 into a hidden village with enchanting elements inspired by the North Pole including magical characters, captivating light displays, endless fun, games and activities.
And the Frozen Pond will feature an outdoor skating rink amid the Aurora Borealis lights.
View this post on Instagram
Lace up your skates (or rent ours!) and take to our beautiful frozen river located right beside Lake Ontario.. With the Toronto skyline on the horizon, it’s the perfect setting for winter romance. Grab a date and join us – we open on November 29th! _____ #aurorafestto #aurorawinterfestival #torontofamily #torontoevents #yyzevents #yyzchristmas #torontochristmas #torontochristmasmarket #torontodates
Other attractions at the festival include:
- Light Dome — 50′ LED dome displaying the Aurora Borealis
- Santa’s Workshop — A chance for kids to meet Santa Claus and explore craft stations with the elves
- Rides — There will be a selection of rides for all ages on site including a Ferris wheel, carousel, and train
- Tube Park — Will include a large 170-ft slide with artificial snow
- Entertainment Tent — Large heated tent to eat, drink, sing, and be merry
- Food Garden — Will include over 12 of Toronto’s best food trucks and vendors
- Main Street — Outdoor huts with over 50 holiday-inspired market vendors
Get ready for the holiday magic!
When: November 29 to December 30
Where: Ontario Place, East Island
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Aurora Winter Festival.