Tim Hortons may be busy opening up locations in far away places like China, but it’s still managed to create the ultimate Canadian product.
The coffee and doughnut chain has revealed a new line of seven reusable Canadian NHL cups, which come with every Timmies Minis pack ordered.
- A definitive list of breakfast cereal ranked worst to best
- The Internet is demanding McDonald's April Fool's joke be made in real life
- Dairy Queen is offering cheap treats after 8 pm for a limited time
- A definitive list of chip flavours ranked from worst to best
Each cup represents a different Canadian hockey team’s mascot, including the following:
- Toronto Maple Leafs – Carlton
- Edmonton Oilers – Hunter
- Calgary Flames – Harvey the Hound
- Vancouver Canucks – Fin
- Ottawa Senators – Spartacat
- Montreal Canadiens – Youppi!
- Winnipeg Jets – Moose
View this post on Instagram
These cups are available for a limited time at locations across the country, excluding Quebec, and 10 cents from every Timmies Minis pack will go towards the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation.