Chances are that you’ve heard about the success of The Juice Truck, Vancouver’s original cold-press juice company that was created by longtime friends Zach Berman and Ryan Slater.
Now the juicing pair have gone on to write an informative ultimately fresh cookbook on the popular cleansing and juicing lifestyle which is launching through publisher Penguin Random House Canada on Tuesday, June 6.
And to celebrate the success of this Canadian juicing story, we’re giving one lucky Daily Hive reader the chance to win a copy of The Juice Truck. The best part? With 10 copies up for grabs, you could be in with more of a chance to win than you think.
Known for their three and five-day cleanse options, Slater and Berman have been helping revitalize Canadians the healthy way. The Juice Truck will be on sale from June 6 through publisher Penguin Random House Canada – but you could win your own copy before then.
Win a copy of The Juice Truck cookbook by Zach Berman and Ryan Slater.
To enter to win a copy of The Juice Truck, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow The Juice Truck on Instagram – @juicetruck and leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
2. Follow Penguin Random House lifestyle on Instagram – @appetite_randomhouse and leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following (1 entry):
- ‘I want to win a copy of the @juicetruck by Zach Berman & Ryan Slater’ #Toronto via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/oYM930ch8s5 to enter!
3. Leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win a copy of The Juice Truck cookbook (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on June 16, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.