Two teens are suffering stab wounds following a fight near a high school that has resulted in a hold and secure in Brampton.
According to Peel Regional Police, the two males are both in non-life threatening condition.
Police received a call at 11:11 am for a report of a large group of youths fighting in a plaza at Chinguacousy and Dusk in Brampton.
Following the stabbing, police reported that schools in hold and secure included St. Augustine Secondary, Copeland PES, Churchville PES, St. Brigid CES, and St. Monica CES.
Police reported that all suspects fled prior to their arrival, and say that multiple vehicles are believed to be involved.
– Call received 11:11a.m. for a group of people fighting.
– Two males in their teen’s have suffered stab wounds. They are both in non-life threatening condition.
– Suspect(s) fled the scene on foot.
– Schools in hold and secure and road closures to follow
– 19-0345178 pic.twitter.com/yOYEbhw2LM
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 20, 2019