This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- New cookie shop, Biscotteria Forno Cultura is now open in the concourse level at Union Station.
- City Betty, the new “seven-season kitchen and bar” from Alex Molitz (Farmhouse Tavern) is now open at 1352 Danforth Avenue.
- Good Things cafe and juice bar officially opens for business this coming week at 235 Broadview Avenue.
- The Jim is now open in Bloordale. The new craft beer bar at 1174 Bloor Street West boasts 40+ craft beers.
- TapWorks Pub opened this week at 816 St. Clair West, the address formerly home to Fresco’s Fish & Chips.
- Dipped Donuts is coming soon to Kensington Market. The new doughnut shop is going in at 161 Baldwin Street, Unit 1.
- Emmy’s Ice Cream, a new spot from the same folks behind The Daily Grind, is opening at 426 St. Clarens Avenue according to NOW.
- MexiCados is coming soon to Leslieville. The new spot for burritos and bowls is going in at 1022 Queen Street East.
- Sci-fi bar and gaming cafe, See-Scape in The Junction is moving to a new, two-story space nearby at the end of May.
- Coming soon to 96 Borden Street, Think It Cafe is a new source for Italian-style breakfasts, panini, pizza al taglio, and more.
- 60 Toronto chefs participating in this summertime AYCE soiree
- The Stop’s Night Market returns to Toronto this summer
- Toronto's Hawker Bar is closing this weekend