A 1-bedroom Parkdale loft for under $500,000 seems like a steal.
And that’s probably because there’s about a 0.001% chance it will actually go for its listed price of $479,900. But a quick look around this place and you’ll soon understand why.
Located in the Noble Street Lofts at 24 Noble Street, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 1,000 sq. ft. pad is the stuff of hipster dreams.
- 8 large warehouse windows offering triple exposure
- 10 foot high high factory wood ceiling
- Exposed brick and beam
- $55,000+ full custom designer renovations including a new kitchen, bath, and bedroom
Realities you’ll live with
- A bathroom right off the kitchen
- No door to your bedroom
- $609 monthly maintenance fees
- $3,099.36 annual taxes
- You want to live in a young, hip neighbourhood (that can still scare the sh*t out of you sometimes)
Or not to buy
- You have kids (or really need your privacy)